Dot peen marking technology
1 Product 4 Configurations
Multi4 Hand held
Ideal for large and cubersome parts
To provide greater mobility to each operator, Technomark designed a hand held model.
Fully designed, the hand held model is perfect for marking large parts and surfaces difficult to reach. With its ergonomic design, it mark perfect quality characters in all positions. Robust and very compact, it can be used in a workshop, or outdoors, for marking parts of medium and large sizes.
With (optional) battery kit, it can be used indoors or outdoors.
Its cast aluminium frame makes it more robust and stronger while diminishing maintenance needs.
Easy to use
Its specially designed locator allows for excellent support during the marking.
An additional handle is mounted to the marking head for increased stability, regardless of head position.
The versatility of the Hand Held model also results by the choice of different marking heads:
Head 50, head 120, head 200
MULTI4 unit control
- High resolution(640x480px) colour screen with icon based navigation
- Intelligent handling of the marking
- RS232 connection , 3 Inputs / 4 Outputs Ethernet (optional)
- 2 USB: device port and HOST
- Embedded multilingual software (21 languages)
- Memory capacity of 40Mb can accommodate up to 20.000 stored marking files (40 characters, 1 line)
- Well designed ergonomics (locating foot and carriage handle)
- Fast updates in less than 2 minutes through USB port
- “Easy Shift” feature: allows to display text moving in the marking window
- Dimensions (L x W x h) : 14.57’’ x 8.47’’ x 5.47’’ (370 x 215 x 139 mm)
- Weight : 8.16 lb (3.7 kg) (including cable)
- Weight with the battery kit : 10.80 lb (4.9 kg)
Main accessoiries and options
5 and 10 m cable
Magnetic head support
Bar end tool
Additional holding handle
Hand held reading system