Cleaning and lubricating of the impact unit
- Remove the support foot (only for 120 marking heads).
- Unscrew the stylus guide.
- Remove the stylus guide, stylus, spring and core.
- Using the brush, clean the inside of the impact unit.
- Using a cloth, clean the core, spring and stylus.
- Using the dock, check the spring condition (minimum length 39.5mm / 1,53inches).
- Check the O-ring condition around the stylus guide.
- Using the brush and a blowgun, clean the stylus guide.
- Reassemble the 4 pieces before screwing it back onto the impact unit.
- Pull the stylus to lubricate it. One drop only.
- Pull and rotate the stylus several times to distribute the oil properly.
- Release the stylus and wipe the excess oil from the stylus.
- Reinstall the support foot on the marking head (only for 120 marking heads).
Order your NPC-601 cleaning and lubrication kit through your dedicated contact